Our refit services include:
- Access to our experienced design, engineering and project management teams to find the correct solution that will meet your requirements.
- Structural composite redesign and repairs.
- Performance optimisation.
- Fairing and painting.
- Refit facilities include:
- Accessible deep water access to Southampton Water.
- Proline 3D surface scanning e.g. a scan was taken of the yacht Leopards bow in order to manufacture accurate tooling for repairs to the bowsprit.
- CNC facilities to produce new structures for yacht modification.
Four 38 x 11m build boxes which provide an optimum environment for the various stages of a refit project:
- The boxes can be heated up to 110°C. The temperature is controlled independently in 8 zones of the box. Different cure cycles can be run in automatic mode.
- The air management systems of the build boxes have filters in the intake and in the offtake to manage dust and solvent extraction. Clean and filtered air is provided during fit out and fairing.
- Air flow and filtration allow for state of the art conditions for painting and the drying of paint systems.
- The boxes are equipped with 3 overhead gantries to ease the handling of components and equipment.